Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It is glorious here!


Wow!!! I can not believe our weather! We have suffered all summer long with the heat and little rain. They are saying it will be the 6th or 7th hottest year on record. Well, yesterday it was cloudy and only got up to around 70. This morning it was in the 50's when Katie and I took our little walk. They say the rest of the week will be in the low 80's and I am not going to fuss one bit! I am so ready for a little cooler weather!

By the way, here is one of the many angels I bead. thought you might like to see.

1 comment:

_ said...

Very pretty angel.

I hear you about the weather. It finally cooled off here today and it's only supposed to get into the mid 70's through the weekend so it should be pretty nice here...as long as we don't too much rain from Ernesto.